PUBG game is the most interesting and very popular game played by millions of people on their devices. Users can play this game using many devices like mobile phones, PC’s, Xbox One and PS4 etc. PS4 is nothing but a PlayStation. It is the eighth generation home video game console. Developed and launched by
Sony Interactive Entertainment.
PUBG PS4 Download
On February 20, 2013, Sony had announced that Play Station 4 and it is the successor of PlayStation 3. Microsoft’s Xbox One, Nintendo’s Wii U and Switch are the competitors for PlayStation 4. On November 15 it had launched in North America and on November 29 in Europe, South America, and Australia. In Japan, it had launched on 22 February 2014.
Play Station had featured with AMD Accelerated processing unit and it is built upon with X86-64 architecture. PS4 had redesigned with improved controlling gameplay, buttons and analog sticks in PUBG. It also includes the integrated touchpad. Supports the HDR10 High dynamic range video and it gives 4k resolution multimedia to all its players who are using PUBG ON PS4. The most powerful AMD used in the development of PlayStation 4 helps PUBG Gamers to play more efficiently.
Download and Installation Process Of PUBG PS4
The User needs to follow two ways to download the games, game add-ons, themes, and avatars on PlayStation 4. They are, at first a user can directly download the games from the play station 4 library and second is by using remotely from the PlayStation web store. By using these options the user can download the digital contents from the PlayStation.
Download PUBG From PS4 Library
First, go to PS4 Library and then select purchased section.
Then find the game and press the X button on the controller.
In the next step, select download to download the game. The User needs to press X button to download the content.
Once downloaded, the game will appear on the PS4 home screen.
Download PUBG On Play Station Web Store
- Remotely Download the Games from the PlayStation Web Store.
- To download games from web store, a user has to visit the web store of a playstation and select PUBG game.
- First go to web browser, then search for PlayStation Store and sign –in with your PSN account.
- Then find out the downloaded list under your profile name.
- After that find the digital content you want to download and click the download to your ps4 button.
Updates, Tips and Tricks For PUBG PS4 Gameplay
PUBG update version 1.01 is the first pre-launched update for PUBG on PS4. In this they added the graphical options to the game and also new snow maps. Version 1.01 is the only update for PlayStation 4.
Gameplay tips and tricks are listed here
- Once you land, make sure that you need to search for weapons and it is very useful for your game.
- Take off your shoes. It will help you to run very fast and quickly.
- The User should use the PUBG map to find the places before other player will encounter the user.
- When user dropping the aim away from the plane’s path then the user should look for isolated buildings and vastly land on the ground.
- Once the chute is open then a user can continue the holding up to dive faster to the ground and it gives more time to loot.
- If you are playing the Duos or Squads, then you need to communicate with your position and action. So that you have the best chance to win the game.
- Always close the doors behind you.
All these are detailed instructions to play PUBG ON PS4. We here also provided the few steps on how to download and install PUBG On Plays Station 4. Hope all the information we provided helps you in playing the game efficiently. For more updates on this fantastic battle royale game PUBG, just stay tuned to our portal pubgforpc.