ReShade in PUBG game gives you the difference in the visualization of the game. This is an Addon which is used in PUBG Mobile game. ReShade helps you to see the things sharply and the game look crystal clear. This shows the enemies better in the Battleground. ReShade gives control over a number of settings that can change the graphics to our precise specifications. As the PUBG is based on the battlegrounds and players compete with each other, we need to have a clear appearance in the game which can be attained with the ReShade.
Uninstall ReShade From PUBG
But this also slows down your PC due to the extra strain on your GUI. Many players complain that their gaming is going slow and cannot have the full fun while playing. If you have the same problem while playing your game then this article will help you to remove the ReShade from your PUBG game that will help you to play your game effectively. The ReShade in your game will alter your game graphics.
The PUBG game developers posted in their forum that they are banning the ReShade from the game. So we cannot use this in the game. The below method is easy to uninstall from windows. There are many methods to uninstall the ReShade but the easy and safe process will be discussed here. This does not cause any burden to your Computer and works well. Also, Pubgians can now Download Pubg Mobile Apk 2019 from the link attached here.
Easy Steps To Remove ReShade Mode From Pubg Mobile 2019
Follow the simple steps below to uninstall the ReShade
- We need to open the PUBG game Directory.
- Click on the PUBG game icon in your PC and open the file location.
- We can also login to the steam account and go to the library and locate PUBG from the list.
- Click on properties and find the local files.
- If these methods don’t work do it manually by giving the default location of PUBG game.
- You can see the files related to the PUBG game.
- Delete the below files from the list
- Reshade-shaders (directory)
- Both .ini files
- All dxgi files
- After deleting check the integrity of the PUBG in the steam account.
Start the game and verify that the ReShade loading panel is not there and everything works perfectly.
Win Pubg Game By Uninstalling ReShade
The uninstalling process of the ReShade in the game is discussed here. The process is very easy. Use the Directory to open the files or search manually. We can also install it back if you are missing the effects caused by the ReShade. All the Pubg players can now check for the regular updates on pubgforpc.